Electro Fantasy HD HX (Lvl 25) Completed

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Friday, August 17, 2007

As title mentioned, yes, I passed that freakin' song!

That was like the first time I have ever did it, and as skeptical as I was, I kept rubbing my eyes and pinched myself to see if this was a dream.

Yeah I know, a level 48 o2jammer like myself would have already been able to complete Electro Fantasy HD at EX, but I'm not your every day pro yea know.

So, this is it, my finest hour, my glory that is, a complete!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

At last, one of my few must-complete-song list has been cleared with this achievement. Yay~

As the irony goes, I play a game outside of Blueserver and yet people from it knows who I am. With tragic fate, I come across a few that knows my identity. But again I must stress that I am never returning to the innards of Blueserver and its management.

O2Jam for life!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top