Quick Summary [Jan 2011]

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oh wow, it's been awhile since I last posted something. Over the new year, there's been a lot going on lately.

Had a really swell time with my pals from Singapore during Christmas, thanks for serenading the festivities with some of your crazy antiques that has become the subject of a lot of injected humour during our time in game.

Had the time to catch up on the world of movies as I've watched Tron in 3D and The Tourist during the New Year's Eve. Both of the movies were okay in their own special way.

Aside from real life, virtual life has been hectic as ever. Playfish Forum Team is currently a mess that requires some spring cleaning, Cabal's still having overpriced items even if it's Char bound on equip and that I may be taking on bigger challenges to maintain this blog as well. Oh time, where art thou?

Also, mainstreaming back to real life, quitted my previous job and started a new one, something that FINALLY made sense to the position I've been employed as, a copywriter.

Sorry, another no image post again, but will have more posts to come. This is definitely my year.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top