Faces

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Ever wondered that there is more to a person than you see?

This holds true for almost everyone in this world, including me.

Sometimes it is hard to explain to someone whom you are really close that what they see isn't exactly the complete picture of who you are, because the consequences are dire and you might lose more than you bargain for.

The fear that the complete truth of your 'other half' will totally consume you up alive will agitate you to unlock that deep surpression within you, but at the same time, you are uncertain that they would accept you the way you are as to why you have that 'dark' side.

Sometimes, that is how SuperBoy from Smallville feels when opening up to someone close to them regarding his other half. That very same feel molds a mask which one has to use to cover-up what is not meant to be shown to the world. These masks are constantly used by everyone, and sometimes it bears a heavy price, and not forgetting the pain of having to lie to people.

Maybe, that is the reason goths became goths. I mean, goths are those who managed to release their surpressions in a rather, flambouyant but at the same time controlled manner.

I always envy goths because they stick to it. As for me, I'm stuck between sweet and hate. I guess, when the real time comes, my anger will consume me whole, and my 'other side' will be in full control, and I might just let it.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top