What am I doing???

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Sunday, May 27, 2007

Okay, so like I'm towards the end of my course for diploma, and questions are popping up "WHERE TO HEAD NEXT, SONNY BOY?"

Yeah well, where I am now is not what I had pictured 3 years ago.

With all due respect, I like the current course I'm taking, but still, sigh, my true passion for science or literature was not fulfilled.

On this corner; filling up one's mind on how stuff works, it's - Biochemistry!

Indeed. Not much have been said but I seriously LOVE <3 LURV LUV (ok, enough love for today XD) Science, especially Biology, with all the cool synthesis, processes, metabolic changes, hormonal effects and etc. Lol.

Anyways, I had been a pure science student, and weird enough, by choice. I like science, sue me.

I wanted Biochemistry so badly that I never thought about the financial issue, until it finally hits me hard, WHAM!

Generally, due to funds, I was not able to discover this new horizon, sigh.

On the other corner; nothing soothes you better than lovely and poetic literacy - Literature!

At first glance, I never actually thought about taking Literature until Ben came along and told me, "You love writing so much, why not just take Literature?"

WHAM! He told me that when I was in like, err, my 3rd semester =/


So yeah, life is hard, you don't get what you want, but what can you do? Firstly, STOP MOPPING and accept the fact that things goes on the way it is. DEAL WITH IT.

Another not so goth reminder by Hakster.

Peace.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top