Resonance

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Wednesday, June 13, 2007

As the days passed and my withered soul throws itself away into a dark and dank place, I find myself rather riveted by its gloom and shade that brings what seemed to be comfort.

Enough with the chitter-chatter. I am always thinking that I have been trying too hard to achieve what seemed to be a goal which I could grasp with my hands, but alas, it was not to my liking. I had intended to be on the top of my game, but guess it was not meant to be.

My dying dreams, my wasted efforts, my longing glory - they have been a waste of my time.

Thanks for all he good times peeps, it was fun knowing you guys at Blueserver. It is high time I packed my bags and leave that place for good, and I mean it.

Although those ups and downs were not as, how do I put it, astonishing as I had expected, it was still, the best of times, be it good or bad.

Regretably, like most of the veterans of Blueserver, I will be leaving it for good. +1 to a permanent leaver for Blueserver, cheerio.

Hakenden

1 Comment
  1. L. Benjamin Said,

    Cool, you have my full support =P. I bet Kazu and the others will support your decision as well.

    Posted on June 18, 2007 at 4:21 PM

     

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top