Filefront is going back in the line

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Saturday, December 15, 2007

So, Filefront has earned themselves a nick for being one of the best file hosting sites ever, but now, it just got crapped up.

There I was trying to download some o2jam mp3s from Filefront to add to my music collection, and guess what happens? It kept showing me errors and won't allow me to download the file(s).

I, of course was using Firefox to access the site. So I guess I'll just try with IE, and it does work, but with minor complications such as pop-up blocking when the download is about to start, slow response time (Maybe this is IE, but meh).

Filefront is gonna be one of my least dependable sites to download for files now seeing it's no longer fully compatible with Firefox. Good riddance to bad trash.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top