Reasons why Malaysia should NOT be allowed as an online game host

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ahh, Malaysia. What more can I say about your idiocy?

Well for starters, when it comes to technology, Malaysia SUCKS to the infinite max.

Okay, don't mean to sound racist here but it's just the plain truth, bite me. I use to think that TMNUT who was owned by a bunch of pansies whom we all love to hate was retarded with their unsatisfactory, congested, insufficient excuse for a ISP, what makes this worst is a stupid MMOG called Water Margin Online (Shui Hu if pronounced in Mandarin), when they started to go all bishy with their rollbacks and lags. I mean, you're a fucking official MMOG that uses item mall, what the fuck is with the sucky in-game experience?

I am not sure as to where the actual Water Margin Online game concept came from, but it was sure wrong to have given Malaysia the opportunity to be one of the host servers. Oh crap them, I'm sure this game is under some chinese idiot who made this game so unpopular.

The reasons why Water Margin Online (Malaysia) sucks due to:

1. Their forums have difficult registration method, and it is in chinese characters

Although I may be racist, but there's one thing that makes me overlook that matter - games. When it comes to gaming, there's no scrutiny, of course that only applies to me. I mean, come on, I myself is a chinese and I find it hard to navigate in their forum without having someone to translate. The registration, however I have tried to do still failed to access the freakin' forum. What a buncha idiots.


2. The game lack of concepts which pretty much just makes you either pay for the great shit and continue lvling or die like the rest

In short, EVERY players who's at least a class 2 and above job has had at least spent their money to get to where they are. It sickens me that we have to pay so much just to be strong, kinda reminds me of those stupid private RO servers with donation. I seriously hated those kinda concepts.

3. 100000000ms??? Whoa, let's just play WoW

That was just a rough estimation of the packet-sending speed between my computer (Malaysia) to the server (Malaysia). Cool, an interesting discovery - in packet-switching, the closer you are, the longer the routing takes place (sarcasm!). I mean, constant rolllbacks, game freezes, which could particularly result in gaming discrepencies or lost of your hard work. Retarded.

4. So what? I TAI-KOR MAH!

Again, ah-bengs. I seriously am pissed that most kids (chinese) are so typical ah-beng, and yet they have access to the gaming world, the advanced one nonetheless. I mean, they are already retarded as it is, do they really have to show it even more? Their typical behaviour is, if they don't diss you, they'll try to make it so they'll diss you and pisses you off till the extent where you wish you could rip their heads off. Tai-kor? So? You peeps just gotta learn to change man, being an ah beng is a total disgrace to our kind, so if you want to act big, do it in your own little world you fags.

5. Oh wait, so, this is why Malaysia is waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy off the charts in gaming technology?

Yes, and furthermore, I can see Malaysia being stagnant in more ways than one in the era of advancement of technology thanks to people like MyCNX (distributor of Water Margin Online Malaysia) and TMNUT, just to mention a few.


In short, if you (yes, YOU) are a Malaysian, I'd suggest you to leave, cause I would once I have all I need, then I can pack my bags and leave this imbecilic country.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top