Another downside to TMNUT

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Thursday, February 21, 2008

Okay, thought I would not rant about those tards anymore? THINK AGAIN!!

Well, so I have been rendered rather helpless without the usage of the internet for about 2 months (the suffering ...)

Then, my dad went and like ask them what was with the internet-less period, at first it was due to no phone line - Fine, that was acceptable. When it was fixed, I called them a few times and guess what? They said give them 2 to 3 days when it was 2 weeks for a valid reply.

When they do, they said that they needed to check on some cables or whatever so I waited for their supposed technicians to come - no news.

Then my dad went to ask them, he returns telling me that I needed to re-register again? What the fuck is wrong with them?

I decided that I went for myself today to confirm of the matter. So I did, right after my TMA class I head straight for the Damansara Uptown's TMPoint to inquire about my internet status. As a reply, they said that there was not enough port for use in my area (WTF?)

So what do I do about it? NOTHING. They monopolizing the internet shindig is pissing me off, I seriously hate those flippin' idiots.

Oh great, different reasons but it all leads to one thing - procrastination.


Again, I would like to stress that TMNUT is a ridiculous ISP.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top