84 years, it's been awhile ... I will miss you

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Thursday, March 6, 2008

On the 1st of March, Khoo Lian Lui - my grandmother had passed on.

Just 3 weeks after her birthday was her death day. She turns 84 on the 3rd of February. She was struck ill with the inability to control her bowels for about a year. The signs got worse and digress into a more dire situation.

She started having sudden seizure of muscle failure in her organs, which affects her appetite and diet. She started to have problems eating, or not eating at all.

About 1 week ago, I managed to see her for the last time ... She started to lose the ability to speak on Sunday, 24th February. Perhaps, that was a sign - it was time for her to go ...

On the 1st of March, about 1 a.m., my grandma started having difficulties in breathing. Sad to say, the 3 contacts whom the hospital had have had their cells turned off. She was pronounced dead at 4 a.m.

As a way of paying my last respect to you, grandma, I will dedicate this blog post as a sign that I will never forget you. Again, I will miss you always.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top