Back on track, FINALLY!

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Sunday, March 16, 2008

Well, I just got back my fix of internet connectivity, and no, it is not that Streamyx has finally decided to ACTUALLY PLACE A PORT for my house, I subscribed to iZZi (click on the link below to find out).

Thus far of using it for 2 days, I can summarize a few things:

Torrent: Have yet to be tested
Streaming: I could say it is 80% of the rm88/mth single user's speed
Surfing: It is WAY better than surfing in the KDU PJ com lab

More investigations undergoing, until then, read safely :)

Link to iZZi: iZZi Broadband

2 comments
  1. Denster Said,

    A home internet connection definitely beats a public terminal hands down. Not only it's more secure, you also have ... privacy too! :D

    I have to admit that I'm pretty surprised that you will torrent it so soon :P

    Posted on March 18, 2008 at 4:09 PM

     
  2. Hakenden Said,

    True, and not to mention the connection method is through FM instead of satellite or wired connection, it's pretty good thus far :)

    Posted on March 19, 2008 at 12:57 AM

     

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top