Flights of fancy?

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Sunday, March 23, 2008

Recently (about 3 - 4 months ago), I have been getting dreams that I could fly.

Much less than a month or so, I had a dream where I was back in my old house, waking up from bed and staring at a corner. A dark shadow appeared, and my dad opened the door. For the first time in my dream, I had the guts to face usually all these terrors that haunt me in my sleep. I shouted "I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU!" back at the spectre, and to my weirdest response, the spectre did back away, and disappeared. I woke up, thinking "Wow, I stood up to my nightmare."

Any who, back to the topic at hand. Why was I having dreams that were in relations with flight? Then a dream of me standing up to my fears. What does these all mean?

It felt like a sign, but it was very vague. I just hope I can find out soon enough, and may my dreams further guide me to what I am suppose to do, why I am here - why I am still here.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top