Self Tag

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Thanks to this pundek => Kaelvin

Lawl, anyway, here goes ...

Author's Notes: This tag is done under stressful-exams-comming-soon symptomps. Please do not take anything seriously. SERIOUSLY.

THE SELF
[01] Name: Kevin Ch'ng Wei Siang
[02] Nickname: Hakenden, Haxter <= both in perpetuality
[03] Married: Not Applicable <= lol
[04] Zodiac Sign: Taurus
[05] Gender: Male
[06] Age: Twenty One
[07] High School: BBBS
[08] College: KDU PJ College
[09] Height: 176 cm plus, minus
[10] Weight: 52 kg at average
[11] Do you like yourself: Lol? I like myself(ves) *snickers*
[12] Piercings: None
[13] Right or left: I go front, why go sideways?
[14] Are you a freak : I'm eccentric, not a freak, TYVM
[15] Hair: Hash brown
[16] Skin: Fair, lucid ...
[17] Allergic: I'm sensitive, but I don't mind getting down and dirt-eh
[18] What are you doing now: I'm in class, woo ...
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Another class
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Working my ass off for a day job

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Parents
[22] Siblings(included you): Two
[23] Eldest: Sister
[24] Youngest: Gua
[25] Love/hate your family: Love.

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: Does my other personality count?
[27] If yes, who is he/she: My alter ego - Haxter
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Found him ...
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: 1, previously
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): WTF does this question mean?
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): WTH is woo?
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: Not being him myself!
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: Lacking the qualities he had ...
[34] Ever argue with your other half: Always
[35] You with your other half since: He's born on the 2002
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: I'm an eccentric guy who has no needs for a partner (SPD syndrome)
[37] Reasons you love your other half: Empowers me with courage
[38] You and your other half in which stage: No stage, he's just another side of me
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: Another stupid woo question
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: No!

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: Jonathan Loh Yoke Fai, a junior high friend. Not sure if I can remember how he looks.
[42] Your first enemy: Edwin Ong, some high school big show off. I like to see his eyes twitch *evil grin*
[43] The friend you love the most: Love? If it's mutual understanding, it would be Daniel Aw, a good understanding friend of mine.
[44] The enemy you hate the most: I only have ONE enemy, and he has been named above.
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: I can't be modest, but none of them are LOL!
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: The one that likes to pat, menggoda and chat hai to get what they want. Actually, this applies to guys as well ...
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Refer above
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Close female friend, yes. Close guy friend, HELL NO.
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: Nope
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: One large cold serving of vengeance.
[52] If your friend betray you: Never
[53] If your friend woo your lover: WTF is woo-ing?
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Gal friend - maybe, I'll reconsider. Guy - sorry, ain't no fag :D
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Stupidly retarded question, refer above.

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: Sometimes
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: In the past, no. In the present, hopefully. In the future, I'd better be.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Mr. Julian, Ms. Yen Nee and Ms. Jessie.
[59] Always late to school/college: I'm punctual, damn straight!
[60] Your class: Interesting
[61] You love your seniors: I'm the senior ... uggh ...
[62] Senior who you love the most: I love myself, yippee!
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Very innocent, most of them ...
[64] Excellent result classmate: Daniel Aw, but he no longer counts as my classmate :S
[65] Laziest classmate: Myself, hehe~

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: A definition to bolster the ego of the not-so-smart.
[67] Stupid people: A motivational hymn to encourage in your face attitude.
[68] Good looking people: Have no idea what Pork Chop's life can be.
[69] Ugly people: No such thing.
[70] Funny people: I'm eccentric, BITE MEEE
[71] Cute people: Cute; Adorable but ugly ... sounds like calling people bulldogs -_-
[72] Bad people: Those who knows nuts about what being a true rebel
[73] Honest people: I wish I can say I am *snickers*
[74] Acting people: I put on a lot of facade, so beware ...
[75] You are what kind of people: Hakenden - goodie two shoes; Haxter - the bad cop.

THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Eyes
[77] Hugs or kisses: Hugs
[78] Shorter or taller: on par or shorter
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous, definitely
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Both, lol?
[81] Listener or talker: I need feedbacks too sometime *wink*
[82] Romantic or rich: Rich, moneh moneh moneh~
[83] Good husband or Good Father: Good father

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: Not Applicable
[85] Numbers of kid(s): Not Applicable
[86] Career: Copywriter, all set and ready to go.
[87] Salary: Of course in the millions, if possible ...
[88] Retirement age: Forties
[89] Properties value: I'm such a loner
[90] Wishes: End world war, hunger, poverty ... but then again, I WANT MONEH!

THE VICTIMS
[91] Tracy - Haha :P
[92] Matt - You are soooooo out of your league when it comes to blogging, mwahaha~
[93] Ben - I know you NBTD, so here's something for you to do~
[94] Lucas - Your name is Jon or Lucas arr?
[95] Le Anne - Tagged, whee hee hee~

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top