The day that seem to pass by with such longing

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Monday, March 2, 2009

Why is the title so long? Well, it depicts how I feel today.

It started out with me waiting for the 11 a.m. war in CabalSEA. The clock shown on the display of the taskbar was 11 a.m. and I was anxious to hit the [Join] button. I waited for what felt like 3 minute and in fact, it was 3 minutes passed 11 a.m. as shown at the taskbar when the prompt appear.

While I was in war, I felt as though 45 minutes have passed while in war (not counting the lobby time) and when I looked at the remaining timer, i was still 45 minutes to go ... wow, time sure passed by slowly today ...

As I finished the war and danced for sp, it was after 12 p.m. and I had a class at that time. I was hurting for time but I wanted to make sure I had 4 sp bar left for the upcoming war, whenever I do war and I thought I'd be at least 30 mintues late for my class (1/2 of the 1 hour class period) but to my shocker, I made it to class at 12.24 p.m. and when I left the lobby of Spade Brilliante at 12.19 p.m.

Time sure passes really slow today, is this some sort of sign? Am I suppose to take things slowly to come? But my life is so upbeat that there is not a minute to rest, I am not sure if I should oppose my nature by foreboding this, sign.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top