Pantas & Girang 2009

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Monday, April 20, 2009



Yes, proper translation is always hard to find but that is how I find the show to be like in Malay.

I watched this show about 3 weeks back, and yes, I'm totally going all out in movies these days. I don't really like action, but we just need a little bit of adrenaline pumping once in awhile.

What made this show interesting is that this to some fans may seem like a sequel, some as a prequel and others somewhere in between.

The story was considered to be the prequel for Tokyo Drift and a sequel to 2 Fast 2 Furious, or in some fan's case, prequel to the first Fast & Furious.

All in all, this show was worth the watch. I'm not that into action, but I rate this a 7.5 out of 10, so guys and fans out there, give it a go, it's worth while after all.

3 comments
  1. Benjamin Said,

    it's not girang. Subtitles said garang.

    Posted on April 20, 2009 at 4:04 PM

     
  2. Kevin Said,

    I know what is stated in the Cinema's translation, but girang sounds more accountable, not a direct translation -_-

    Posted on April 21, 2009 at 1:15 PM

     
  3. L. Benjamin Said,

    oh.. ic, lol XD

    Posted on April 21, 2009 at 4:24 PM

     

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top