Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Friday, July 31, 2009



Yep, a little late on the update but here it is.

I was watching this with my usual company of tight friends about 3 to 4 weeks ago. Being the huge Transformers fan that I am, it was rather a let down for me. The graphics were great, the humour was awesome but what made the movie a bust was that it did not tie up lose ends, like the movie was made in a hurry or something.

(WARNING: Spoilers up ahead)

-If the cold freezing water is strong enough to keep Megatron 'asleep', how does 6 mere Decepticons were able to dive down to ressurect Megatron?
-The number of Decepticons that dived down was 6, and after ressurecting Megatron by sacrificing 1 Decepticon, 7 rised up?
-The part where the Omnimatrix key turned to dust and got back into one piece, how and what causes it to piece back together? Shia character's consciousness? Lol?


Not to mention, the theme song was sang by the same artist, Linkin Park. I like the song but I think it was a rather cliche act by Linkin Park to perform for the same movie franchise with an almost similar beat (doesn't it remind you of What I've Done?)

So again, I emphasize how much of a let down this sequel was.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top