G. I. Joe

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Saturday, August 15, 2009



This show was one of most movie seekers like myself would consider to be the anticipated movie of 2009 and yes, it was epic!

Although I'm not a fan of G. I. Joe and don't know much about the history, structure, stories and background of the animated series which I guess would be a contributing factor in which makes the movie a whole lot more enjoyable.

The movie had decent graphics combined with a whole lot of action packed scenes which backs up the rather dry story line and plot. It is in a word, predictive on how some scenes and all the pieces fits in as you would have guessed it would be.

Still, this is one of the movies I watch this year that I did not regret, looking forward to its sequel.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top