And I was like ... and he was like ... and she was like ... random much

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Monday, January 18, 2010

First time back in the study mode after a quite long snooze.

Okay, where to begin? Let's start off with my final year project. What seem to be hard became an extremely impossible task or feat to be done in such duration. Having to make a flash application which uses 3d max video sounds novice in the world today, but my idea was new to Malaysia. The fact still stands - it was not impressive enough. The correspondent officer from Northumbria U (Sir Ian Bradley) was a nice bloke who told me that the markers that will be basing my project on is not on creativity, but technicality.

Ergo, I have to use lots of technical what-cha-ma-call-doohicky to impress them so I proposed incorporating the use of an external DB for the building information and making the offline application workable online (LAN, WAN, internet, whatever it's network). Wow, I just lost another screw from my head =/

Cutting down on games come automatically because my laptop is rejecting as many games as possible. CabalSEA is officially cleared once more because my lappie just 'threw up' the game, giving me constant BSODs and tons of 'medicated' reformatting. Ever since the introduction of Gameguard, CabalSEA has gone down hill and yes, I'm so not touching that game. It's a shame really, a good game in the wrong hands spells D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R.

Still, the only sane and sound thought that keeps me alive is knowing that when all of this is over, I'm going to go out there and do what I want - a junior copywriter and climbing my way up as a art director (some day), it's a long process, but I know that is something I'll give my all.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top