Well, it's been awhile bloggie

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's been awhile since I last visited my blog, or even post in it. For the first half of 2010, there has been a lot of trials of life that I had to face.

I'm still a gamer, but I've only minimalized myself to social apps on Facebook, mainly Playfish games (yes, it's bias of me lol) and still playing Cabal Online. Though I've spent a lot on the latter, it is high time I start to save my money and invest on something, real.

The reason I'm posting again is because I see the need to re-express myself somewhere other than Facebook, a place where I can 'compose' my heart's melody, a place for my mind to unwind and for my voice to say the things that a one or two line status couldn't suffice.

As of 8 hours from now, a new chapter to my life will begin. Mr. Dramatic here has finally nailed himself a job and can actually contribute to the society, well sort of (while getting paid for it to boot :D).

My social network is of course expanding beyond the horizons of gamers. Meeting with people from different background, culture and ethnicity has been a refreshing change of the usual crowd I use to hangout with, though I'm not saying I didn't enjoy the times I spent with my fellow Blueserverians and Cabalists, I think I've grown to the stage where lifestyle, accomplishments and career became my mainstream topic in life.

All and all, changes are bound to happen, even more now than I would have imagined it would be. What's there to say that it might be for the better, all I can do is to go the distance. Who knows, I might see my name in lights someday.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top