Compromise & Acceptance

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Thursday, August 7, 2008

A sudden realization builds up from my inner sanctity.

Why have I been fighting this whole time? What is the whole purpose of wasting my time to pursue something but through vulgar means? To find the answer. To find for something that what most people could never understand and comprehend. Understanding.

Perhaps fighting mindlessly now is no longer the answer to the solution. It has come to me that there has to be compromise before we can attain a mutual understanding and finally, acceptance.

I may have done some things which I can never own up to apologize to my parents, but I know now that I can still make a difference. Tolerance, compromising what is needed to go for the greater good.

Life is a perilous process of learning, but it is worthwhile when we attain that little piece of knowledge we get along the way. Be thankful, cause I know right now that I am.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top