Lags and Lost Packets, Slow Factor?

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Thursday, August 7, 2008

Okay, tonight I worked extremely late and I thought it all could have paid off when I could return to my home and get 1 base level up and about at least of a minimum of 10 skill points for sword, but sigh, that won't happen as planned.

It's 2 a.m., it took 1 minute before a barrage of attacks I made to the Excavator Alfa starts flying out. What The Fuck?

Being as shitty as they should be, Asiasoft came up with more crappy contents (Nation War, a.k.a. Tierra Gloriosa) which soon after I downloaded yesterday, caused me to (in chronological order) reinstall cabal and patch up to the latest patch due to the error of unable to create CabalMain.exe or whatever, PC going through a disk scan (first ever since I installed Vista) and last but not least, a re-update of the CabalMain launcher thingy today. Way to go ShitSoft.

As far as I know, iZZi has been a bitch and knack for having shitty connectivity during these hours. But again, I continued investigating. CabalSEA's main site took me 46 seconds to load (usual time is about 12), so the motive shift over to ShitSoft again.

Who's the culprit in giving me this bloody service? iZZi? ShitSoft?

I sense that is both of them, so fuck them both.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top