The Weight of the World on my Shoulders

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This, in much simpler terms would be a week where I'm very restless and so much has plagued my mind that I cannot even think straight.

Firstly, the shocking news was introduced to me on Monday. The person whom I had thought to have repent have yet to realised how conniving he really is. Being manipulative in a good way and doing it for the sake of greater good is fine, but he isn't doing it for the greater good, he is doing it for his greater self.

Sometimes it makes me wonder if I had been deceived way too often by his lies. The first sign was already seen when I met his father. It has come to a shock that his father thought I was a bad influence on him. As complimenting as it may had sound, but I cannot take credit on something I did not do. I was rather shocked to find out that his father thought I was teaching him to be bad. Looks more like he was the one who thought me about the fine things in life. Sigh, that trust is now broken. Chances were given to him by countless of people, including me but he fails to listen.

Moving on to another issue, I can't believe how people acquiring that sort of strength or power can be corrupted so easily, or blinded by the false truth.

A person whom I thought was a friend turned out to be nothing more than another traitor of friendship. Bah, now he is accusing me of placing assumptions in a whole when I specifically scrutinized a single individual, and his action? He's going to reward me with a fitting punishment. If that serious shit happens, I'm just going to walk away from it all. I may have a heavy heart but I am willing to give it up.

Life is changing. People are changing. It is high time I move on, from this life, and from the people that once I knew, to be people whom I had placed an honourable respect on.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top