Asiasoft, another leader in cyber gaming industries? I think not

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Thursday, January 22, 2009

This rant specifically refers to CabalSEA.

Through careful analysis, I found a grave mistake done by the network technicians for CabalSEA. After every network maintenance, what we thought to be of an improvement turns out to be of the total opposite.

The first time after my return to CabalSEA, there was a Network Maintenance, scheduled to be on the 5th of January, 2009 (original article found here). When I logged in at 1 a.m. or so on the following day, which is the 6th, the game was spiking so badly that I had a 16 hour hiatus on the game. Following 3 days after that, the gameplay went back to normal, thankfully.

Now, on the brink of an upcoming network maintenance ... here ... the gameplay became sluggish as usual ...

Sigh, I have never been so distaintful towards a game like I do for this shitty service Asiasoft is giving.

2 comments
  1. one thing is we're playing cabal for free la..

    if we're paying to play, then we can demand for betetr service, but since we're not.. wat to do?

    Posted on January 24, 2009 at 4:10 PM

     
  2. Kevin Said,

    Well, let me see here:

    RM48 used on 20k Cabal Cash, perhaps monthly. Isn't that paying Asiasoft? =/

    Posted on February 18, 2009 at 10:44 AM

     

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top