iZZi caused me to disconnect from CabalSEA's Nation War

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More iZZi rants.

Okay, 7 p.m. nation war. I just launched the Alpha-Omega strategy, and we are on a climatic brink of conquering Procyons in the level 95 to 129 war. When I finished constructing the Warp, I got dced.

Let me see; 1m for entrance and 1.5m for the warp tower. Total? 2.5m lost in the war because my score was below 30, and knowing the Capella fags in the server will not disconnect after earning 30 points, I'm stuck wasting 2.5m and NO WEXP earned.

After calling the customer care line (if they even care in the first place), they said it requires a 24 hour maintenance period. Pfft, waste another days' worth of payment.

Thanks iZZi, you make my life so much more misearable than it is.

Screw iZZi, screw all you fags. Hope all you people working with iZZi directly or indirectly burn in the flames of eternal hell.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top