Fuck CabalSEA, Fuck

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Monday, May 11, 2009

Yay, time to kick this stupid addiction aside after what seem to be the breaking point of the game.

I have thought of quitting before, and it was not easy to do. Just about the same feeling I had back when I said I wanted to quit Blueserver, and look where I am now?

It is hard, no doubt but I will try. I probably will join Yu Sing and my college buddies in WoW, although I'm not profficient in that game, I'd rather have that company than retards in CabalSEA.

Why quit CabalSEA, when it is such an awesome game? Plain and simple. Hackers. Botters. Alz Buyers and Sellers. CMs with retarded events only for Singapore (mainly). Malaysians are victims in Cash Shop items as it is doubled the price (don't get me started on conversions).

Amongst them all, I hate how such a good game can be so ill managed by retarded management.

So here's to the money I lost in the game, and to the times when I thought this game was actually worthwhile playing.

P.S. Fuck you alz buying, game hacking, bot using players.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top