Updates!

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Thursday, May 14, 2009

No, I have not been inactive from blogging, just busy with final preparation for the end of year 2 semester for my degree.

Assignments, almost all completed. Exams, not started, but will after my assignments are done and submitted. Cabal? Semi-active as I will now try to achieve the title 'Hidden T is watching over you' (Completes all Hidden T quests) as all that are left now are the LiD quests, FR bosses (2; Karion and Cockatrice) and the final Solo D.T., Ancient City in Ruina.

As for blog layout, still tinkering with the stuff I have such as change of colour scheme or arrangements, the 'About Us' tabs which makes no sense for a blog o_O and the banner on top, which would comprise of multiple things I like (e.g. o2jam, cabal, colours, etc.) or describes me.

So await my next post, with new layout changes as well as updates =)

p.s. My Facebook is active especially in Restaurant City, add me there =D

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top