Good ol Streamyx, I salute you!

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Thursday, May 21, 2009

I kind of expected this from tmnet. It has been 1 month since I re-used streamyx. I remember it was about 3 to 4 weeks ago, the streamyx line was exceptionally great, for Malaysian ISP that is.

My online game (CabalSEA), although only within SEA region connection was doing quite well, even if I'm using a wi-fi connection, surfing the web was as fast as Daniel's line and youtube streaming was great for Malaysian ISP standards.

But since yesterday GMT+8 10 a.m. in the morning (Wednesday), my line starts to act up. The web surfing was becoming sluggish, the delay in CabalSEA was 5 seconds (casted buff, buff icon appears 5 seconds after and etc.) but the funny thing is facebook connection and google is not compromised (within a set of limitation) so I'm only RC-ing for the moment ...

Streamyx has yet to fix this, and I am very pissed with the service they are providing. I even complained to MCMC (Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commissions)

1 Comment
  1. hakky.. you'd think streamyx gives a f if you connect slugs?

    with no other obvious substitute to take down streamyx, they'll continue their dominance with the power of lagness.. lol..

    eventhought there are other new broadband services sprouting out.. i guess streamyx is still the best.. creme of all the crap that is...

    Posted on May 21, 2009 at 8:39 PM

     

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top