My Final? - Day 1

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Monday, July 16, 2007

I woke up at 12pm or so today and I was thinking, "So this is it ..."

Earlier on (like 7am or so) I hit the bed to rest from the scariest killer study routine I've ever done in my life. Maybe it has all paid off, maybe, I just don't know.

It was 2pm, I walked into that room with all of my classmates sitting at their own tables, scribbling profusely to place what they have been studying for. I was so nervous, I could barely breathe. The funny thing was, I did not show any physical signs of being afraid.

I opened the sheet and to my surprise, it was rather easy. I could finally feel the air brushes through my lungs again, and I can finally lower my heart's pulse.

Although it was easier than expected, I have a very very strong feeling that I will fail this ...

God, have faith in me (or rather, give me some luck), I hope I can just barely scrape through and pass this exam, I wouldn't wanna stay anymore as a diploma student ...

Hakenden

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top