My Final? - Finale

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Friday, July 27, 2007

So, the time has come for all the doors to close, and perhaps new doors of opportunity to open.

I was kind of bumped out by my performance in OOP, which becomes a major factor that scrutinized my judgment to actually study up for SDD, but the very least, I forced myself to study even the slightest part of the subject.

It did paid off, but not to a satisfactory level. The paper had its ups and downs, some were as easy as baking a pie, and the rest was like holy shit!

No doubt I knew it would be a disastrous outcome (my grades) for this here subject, I still put aside that, and embraced what was, the ultimate freedom.

As always, we hit the karaoke stand for another 'pain relieve' session where we blared out our pain and stress, which in a weird way, does help soothe the aching head of the matters that seem to bother us.

All in all, the day went well with a happy ending, just like from the fairy tales. As to where we go from here, only God knows.

Wishing all my college mates a good career in the future, and don't forget what was, and what have been :)

Hakenden.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top