My Final? - Day 3

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Thursday, July 19, 2007

Well, it was my third day and but with most of the other times that I have felt the re occurrence of sloth and laziness, I did not take much initiative to study.

Forcefully, I had made a big mistake neglecting them and it really pisses me off. It was hard enough trying to stay away, but getting closer to it was so much harder than I thought.

With much doubts, I slept another night with the lingering guilt that I cannot seem to get my mind off. The next day, I woke up abruptly from my dad's call.

It was like, 1p.m. CRAP! I forgot to set my darn alarm! It was like 1 hour till my tragic fate with the exam. I rushed to shower and went for my college as soon as I could, along the way I had my brunch (sort of). I took this small opportunity to read my Java book just to clear my guilt.

I got into the hall at about 2p.m. I managed to arrive in the nick of time. Taking my seat, I slowly browse through the paper. As expected, the number of codes that were needed to type were abundant ...

I aced the theory as I am taking this exam, for the SECOND time. The UML diagram translation was not much of a problem, but the internal coding was really ****ed up.

No turning back. No regrets. Just go for it, that was what my inner sanity was telling me.

With that, I exit the hall, praying that this would all go well, for tomorrow will be the ultimatum ...

Hakster

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top