My Final? - Day 2

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Tuesday, July 17, 2007

As always, sort of a jet lag like experience for me.

I practically didn't study much for MYH because part of me find it to be very boring, as well as the urge has gone after having finished what seemed to be the feel of a dreaded nightmare, MWS.

So I stepped into the hall, the one, the very same that I had sat in for MWS, room 110.

Much to my surprise, the question came out ... tougher than expected.

It was very much comparable to Mr. Alex's style of question presenting, the only thing that made my day for that paper was that the characters in each of the scenario was based on X-Men characters ...

Firstly, there was Cyclops. Okay, so I thought it was some one-eyed dude and etc. Followed by Rogue (referred as she, which gives away that she's from X-Men) and Logan (pfft ... Wolverine).

Anyways, the questions were quite tough, and I was at a blur. Trying to decide if I should stress more on answering, or stress more on finding out that this was turning out to be a little bit more devastating than I had imagine.

But I had to move on, no point struting over wasted efforts (was there even effort placed in it in the first place?)

I left that hall and didn't look back, I just kept on walking, and walking, and walking ...

There were mixed up emotions fluttering before me and I could not really get a grip, but I told myself that I had to take a deep breath, it's not over, 2 more days, I must hold on to my sanity for a little longer.

Hakenden

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top