Sick

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I couldn't think of a more direct title so this will do.

Anyways, it's kinda surprising that I came down with an illness, but I usually fall sick only when there's an outbreak of some sort, and you guessed it, this time it was a food poisoning outbreak.

Well, it all started around Sunday night when I had to do my business, then went to bed after a shower (and after my business). Throughout the whole night, I was tossing and turning from the heat build-up near my tummy. I was like thinking "Okay, time to wake up. I can't be sleeping with this pain all night."

Earlier the next morning, I had a bad business, it was the first step showing me that I was getting sick. Okay, I thought I could ignore all that and just went on with a normal lifestyle, but I was dead wrong, pfft.

On Monday night, I had fish porridge. I suspect it was the fish chunks in the porridge, cause my mom and dad ate just the porridge without the fish, but then again, who knows how and where I got the illness from. And so, another night of tossing and turning, but the worse part of it is, this time, I'm feeling extremely hot, it was as if I was having a fever. Yep, I had a fever alright, but it was not as fatal as the food poisoning.

I went to the doctor on yesterday to get myself checked up, hoping I would get myself better ASAP. As I had suspected, it was food poisoning after all. What made this the worst so far was it's contagious and there has been an outbreak of this. Okay, this time, I'm a little worried. I usually wouldn't be so worried when it comes to food poisoning as it is just a minor case, but mine was kinda serious and it made me think that being picky when it comes to eating can be good at times.

A lesson learned, never eat stuff at random, it can, or might kill you.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top