Retard or Revenge?

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Monday, September 17, 2007

Sometimes I just don't understand why some people can be really stupid.

Maybe, just maybe I should have taken a more cautious step to keep my own private data safe from harm.

My dim witted sister erased all my saved cookies for webbies and the history of my webpages over at Firefox. I mean "WTF!!!", tons of websites URL, tons of remembered passwords, tons of saved websites that I frequent don't remember just goes off like a small breeze that comes and goes so quickly.

What fucking retard is this? I used her iPod without her permission and now she wants revenge? What fucking retard is this?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top