Beyond Sanity's Limit

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Monday, November 5, 2007

Once again, I finally blew my top when it comes to an arguement with that old bitch.

Seriously, nothing (not even my friends) have pissed me off till the limit where I shout in their face with as loud as I could "SHUT UP!".

Asks yourselves, have I ever did that to you? No? Well, that bitch made me do it.

It started very much earlier this morning. I was in the car with her. As we were a little on our way down to my college, I just recalled that I had forgotten to take my keys. As I told her that I forgot to bring it, she insisted that I get out of the car (it was quite a distance to my house) and walk back to my house to get my keys.

I ran back and dropped my pen (unnoticingly) and looked like an idiot (dogs in houses got agitated from me running and barked, people staring at me wondering why I got out of the car and run). It was a little embarassing, but I could not care. I got back to my house and retrieved my keys.

Then, when I wanted to chuck my keys in my back pocket, I realised my pen was not in my shirt's pocket. I had to backtrack to where I had dropped off. The bitch had parked in front of the house, but I could not care, I went to find the pen. She just had to get on my nerves by hitting the horn. I was so fucked up, that I fingered her, regardless of how she was related to me.

Then I picked up the pen (I was lucky the pen was still in one piece). I ran back into the car, and what I get instead? Non-stop of her bitching of the routine you-are-a-bad-son or god-will-punish-for-your-deviant-acts nonsense. I was already pissed when she jumped to conclusions yesterday regarding my personal issue, she just had to stick it to me, doesn't she?

That's when I know that I had reached my limit. I shouted at her, then blasted my music so I won't hear her bitching anymore. I was just one step away from grabbing her fucking head and slammed it on the window until she bleeds.

Call me someone who does not love my mother, but I highly doubt anyone will stand for her fucking retardedness if they were to be in my shoes, for at least a week.

No one else in the world could make me boil up till the extent that I felt like vomitting blood. Heck, I think if I went and have a quick check with the doctor they would probably say I am considered young to have high-blood pressure.

Oh, not to forget, SHE IS A FUCKING RETARDED SLAPSTICK SLUT OF A WRETCHED SCUM BITCH!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top