Streamyx is being a fucking bitch, AGAIN

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Thursday, November 22, 2007

Okay, I thought for 2 or 3 days, fine, I'll let it go but now, it's way too serious.

The international lines have been so fucked up it took me almost 1 minute to just load BLOGGER. I mean, WTF?

STREAMYX, YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCHA BITCHES DAT SHOULD BE ANAL-YZED AND BE PUT TO THE DEATH ROW FOR SUCKING OUR MONEY.

My pages aren't loading completely, links are missing and images are broken or half-loaded. OMFG, this time, it is not the downloading speed (it's slow as fucking hell as usual), the browsing speed just drops to a definite SLOW ASS SPEED.

I hope this message gets sent through to all readers who wish to stay in Malaysia. TMNET STREAMYX IS A FUCKED UP SERVICE THAT YOU SHOULD NOT APPLY! If you can get by without internet while you're at Malaysia, then PLEASE stop attending to this stupid shit ass service. STREAMYX IS A DISGRACE TO THE WORLD OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY + INTERNET TECHNOLOGY.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top