Dissonance

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Friday, November 9, 2007

I have always been wondering why I liked O2Jam so much, well I finally got my answer.

As most may already know, the reason I play O2Jam is cause of stress and tension relief, but why do I listen to those songs rather than ordinary, humans' voiced music? The very very sad reason for this is due to me getting fed up with listening to the humans' voice itself.

I'm tired of having to listen to everyone talk about their lives, tired of not being able to say anything despite having something to say, tired of the idiotic debates and complains of humans, tired of the nags and whines of people - Just freakin' tired of it.

Everytime when human speaks, it's all about "How I should have been better" or "I'm so good it pains me to see myself so great" or even "You should have done better, trying your best is not an excuse". I'm sick of hearing all you people, so shut the fuck up if you may.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top