Goodbye, again ......

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Sunday, April 20, 2008

I can't believe e-games would shut down o2jam just like that. The company not only closed o2jam servers, but also other games which it has provided(RAN Online and the other game which I never really bothered to find out).

It is such a sad sight that the game is gone into oblivion. No more will I be able to play the menagerie of the sync-beat notes. No more will I listen to the classical remake by BeautifulDay, NoteFactory or even Kevin's.

I will forever miss you o2jam, for you have been a great impact in my life. You were always there when I was really stressed out and needed to relieve of it, without hurting anything(except the keyboard, lol). My favourite game to vent out my anger is gone - How could you e-games?

So long o2jam, I will always hope for your revival.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top