Is it so hard?

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Really. At times, is it so hard for me to want some attention? Is it so hard for you guys to give a damn about my existence? Hmm?

Well, if you guys like to ignore me so much, I'll probably be off leading my solitary life without acknowledging you people as well.

It is not that I crave attention. I don't crave attention unless I'm in a lot of shit. Maybe that's why I prefer not to be 'nice' to people because you guys chose not to be 'nice' to me in the first place.

Go wank a sheep for all I care, you guys brought this onto yourselves(you know damn well who you guys are). I'm not giving 2 shit about you guys anymore.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top