iZZi, you're being an ass again

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Monday, April 21, 2008

At first, I did not want to post it up seeing it raised my hope for the better for just a brief period of time, but now, it is crushed, thanks to the incompetence of iZZi.


A screenshot of my connection during 19th April 2008

See at first, during Saturday, 19th of April 2008, the connection for iZZi was dampered in my area(Sunway SPK Damansara) for 6 hours. The service returns to normal after 8 p.m. or so.

Everything was quite peachy, so I thought to myself, I might just let iZZi go this time. Then I spoke too soon. On Sunday, 20th April 2008, the line got worst after about 9.30 p.m.

My connection was a bit spiky, causing what seemed to be a smooth connection into a jerky streaming over youtube. I mean, what the fuck? Every weekend it's the same routine and they don't seem to do or care much about this.

iZZi is a crapped up service because seeing it does not go through a fixed line, there should not be any excuse as to why there should be any problem in providing their service in optimum efficiency, right?

Fuck you Malaysia for having stupid ISPs.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top