And what was it all worth?

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dreaming big, aiming high would take your ambitions to greater heights. Though as you go higher and your dreams are fabulous, the price you pay when you fall would also be equivalently as big.

Sometimes I wondered why I dream and want for more. It's in our nature to want more and achieve greater heights in life. There's just no point in aiming so high only to see yourself fall.

In any case, perhaps it's time for me to let go of it all. All the endless struggles and battles I face were all meant for nothing now.

This blog post is especially dedicated to my life in CabalSEA. For all the happiness I've faced, now comes all the hardship that mounts throughout the years. My life in CabalSEA started off with my real life friends and ending without them.

To cut things short, there are so many reasons as to why this has become the inevitable end.

Playing games like this, I always emphasize on both achieving greatness and achieving friends. A little far-fetched but hey, some people were able to achieve this. I thought I could have a shot at this, guess not.

I've gone through so many guilds and sadly, none of which brought me closer to achieving greatness, nor friendship. I'm not saying I didn't make friends along the way, to me, having 'friends' is more personal than what most people would consider it to be. I take each and every one of these relationships to the heart. One false move, and it'll be my emotions that will be tangled upon.

LasNoches, though with so many powerful and famous players in it, I never found happiness. I was blinded by my constant denial of giving things the benefit of the doubt, but it was nothing more than an empty mirage to convince myself that things could get better.

What's the point of being in a guild when everyone in it is just going to do things on their own? Where's the love?

Though friendship was formed long along by some, newcomers do deserve the chance to be part of if not at all in the circles of friendship. I find that hardly happening in LasNoches, sadly.

Guild motto: We Love, United and Strong LasNoches! Pfft. Well, strong is right but I highly doubt it's anywhere near love and united. It's just plain deceiving. It's a guild, but there's so many cliques that it makes communication scarce, or even rare. The strong stays amongst their own kin. The weak just comes abound when there are scraps of 'leftovers' for us to indulge on. We're not beggars, we're not some street junky and hell, we're not going to tolerate your social deficit sense of discrimination.

All that work for nothing. All the things I've done, were all meant for nothing. This is the very last time I would be saying this, I'm leaving LasNoches for good. I will no longer associate myself with the likes of them. From therein and from when the server comes back on, I'm no longer a member of CabalSEA's LasNoches.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top