And I blew a gasket ...

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Monday, October 4, 2010

Looks like I've gotten more than what I've bargained for.

It is pretty true what they say about working. You either have nothing to do or you'd be stressed out at how much shit you have to put up with.

Maybe it is my personality. I hate being stuck or staying stagnant and when I hit a block, I would be upset over the fact that I can't keep moving. I feel exactly like that now. I'm presented with too much obstacles that I clearly can't overcome.

Everyone has a choice to make. Either choose to overcome the obstacle or to turn away from it. I falter to the latter, sooner or later.

I thought I'd be staying true to my job as a copywriter, but no less I find myself wandering in a web of multitasking, or rather, over-tasking.

It's been almost 2 months I've started working with my company. With all due respect, I have nothing against the pressure as the company is very easy going and linear in other aspects of the work ethics other than job scope. I'm being hired as a copywriter but that is far from my own practise.

In a percentage of duties I do in work, I would say copywriting is represented by 20% of the entire fraction. Web content management takes a whooping 60% of my work time and the other 20% goes to clientèle. I just don't think that's how I'm suppose to be conducted as. Seriously, if I'm hired to do a job that is not within my job scope, I feel the zest of outdoing myself in that specific scope beginning to subside and become a drone of economy. Heck, I'm even losing my writer's touch when writing this blog entry because all I could think of is how to manage sites, keeping the page presentable and such.

ARGH!

I seriously don't think I'd be staying long in this company. I'm suppose to work as a copywriter, damn it!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top