Oh I'm gonna bitch alright

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I seriously, cannot take it anymore.

The passed few rants for my blog has been all about work, this one no less. Nothing in my life has caused so much blood boil till today.

Like I mentioned, it was bad enough I had to do web maintenance and editing of websites but now I have to do it on a line whereby I can't even load images properly. What The Fuck?

CMS is soooooo graphical to the point loading it takes ages. When I tried saving from time to time, my login expires. Seriously, this is so fucked up. The reason I had to use the crawling ISP, iZZi is because our interns are using the only cables available for TMNet. I can't believe I have to resort to using my OWN LAN cable just to share the line.

I'm not asking much, in fact now I even only consider wanting to use TM rather than iZZi for job performance, and nothing else. GAH! Why do I have to put up with this! Screw the economy, screw the people who started making 'needs' to 'wants', screw it all!

I'm already squeezing in what's left of my petty time to put together this post. I seriously on the edge of madness right now. Help?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top