Adding Coal to the Fire

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Monday, October 29, 2007

Errhmm, a continuation of how things can get so bad that it only will get worse. Sometimes, people don't understand me much even after being with me for a long time. I don't blame them, I am after all enigmatic.

Well, here's some notes that you guys might want to take down as to not cause more shit than I already am in.

If you see me making more lame jokes than I should, it is a sign that I'm concealing something bad, so instead of staring at me with a great awkward leer, I think the least you could do is make a small laughter, cause, it most likely would get my mind of the thing I am mussing over before.

Sometimes when I get bored, I will completely break off from a routine. I make it quite obvious because I'm trying to say Drop what we're doing and get on with it. The worst part of it is, my parents doesn't know how to read this message. This gets me really pissed and eventually I have to say it out to them in order to make them know that I am tired of whatever it is that we are doing.

The worst I could say is whenever I am bitching about how bad my day is, the best thing NOT to do is to crack lame jokes that has something to do with my nickname or any attributes of mine. I mean, hello, I'm already in some bad mojo and you wanna pep me up by making fun of me? Good idea =Sarcasm Amplified=

So next time, I'm in some bad shit, 2 options:


  • Shut the fuck up and leave me alone.

  • Pretend nothing is going on, and talk to me the way you usually do



With that, I would like to say my favourite line when it comes to saying something, "If you've got nothing better to say, just shut up".

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top