Random Phrases (Episode 2)

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Friday, October 26, 2007

When I start to type things like this, you can tell I'm either bored or stressed out. These lines are actually lines which I tend to use on a very frequent basis. Enjoy these random lines XD.

From most commonly used to least commonly used:


  • "LoL" a.k.a. Laugh(ing) out Loud

  • As to why this has became one of my most used phrases, it is simply because it is the only way to show someone online that I acknowledged their jokes or to go along with a parody of some sort.

  • "WTF" a.k.a. What the f***

  • Most people who knows me would know that I curse more than I ever praise. There's no better phrase to yell out frustration than the simple 3 Nominal letters which represents something this ... provocative.

  • "Err ... right" "...Sure" "Cheeeyea ... right"

  • I'm sarcastic, plain and simple.

  • "Puh .... leeez" (Please, exaggerated)

  • Yeah, more sarcasm. I'm just extremely sarcastic :P

  • "I dunno" (I don't know)

  • A very common phrase to confirm something unfamiliar, or in simple, dunno la. Although it is a common phrase used by everyone who has even the slightest competence in English, I don't use it as often as most of my other phrases.


As you may have noticed, most of my phrases derived from extremely sarcastic scenarios, that's what makes it my favourite random phrases.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top