So Not the Drama?

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Monday, October 8, 2007

Just went to watch Resident Evil 3: Extinction last Saturday.



Okay, most of my friends were thinking "This is so gonna suck."

I'm like "This is my first Resident Evil movie", so I was sure I'd be surprise, or at least, think of it as a hype.

So like, it started with the 4 of us (Ben, Kenn, Dan and meh), we were thinking that all 4 of us would be in the same theatre. Ben and I got the 2 free tickets which he got free for doing absolutely, nothing (LOLZORS). He was supposed to pick up tickets at 6 p.m., but it soon delayed till 6.45 p.m. (talk about Malaysian's punctuality).

We got seperated from Dan and Kenn soon after due to different theatres. We were down at 7, which was reserved for the free ticket holders.

Okay, getting back to the movie. Well, to me, it was kinda nice (I'm the storyline kinda guy). It had okay effects and it had mild horror/explicit gruesome and gore, but the thing that shooked me most was the booming sounds (oh ... right, I was at a theatre). The sound always spark that chill that runs down my spine.

All in all, Resident Evil 3: Extinction is considered a typical not-so-action-but-not-so-gory film that's worth watching, once.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top