Just a Quick Update

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Thursday, October 18, 2007

So, what have I been up to recently?

Well, there are a few things that I have been doing that have kept me rather, busy and caused me to be a little uptight.

First, I started to upgrade my PC, and get the power supply box fixed so I can resume using the PC. My PC had added a new DVD-RAM Drive (yep, RAM Drive) cause my old one had a problem and a RAM upgrade from 512 to 1024. Sounds good no? It was for OS users of type Windows XP. Heck, my World of Warcraft ran so smoothly after the upgrade.

Okay, so I was being a little ambitious, so I went on to install the Windows Vista Business Edition, and guess what? SCREWED!

Well, the only real problem would be the Graphic FX Card I have (ATI Radeon X300 SE 256 MB) which makes most of the performance on the new Vista to be a bit sluggish. Sadly, that isn't the end of it. Installing O2Jam was fine, but trying to access its Launcher caused me problem. Everything was going on fine, but after I allow Vista to allow the program to be run, it doesn't work. No error messages, no response, nada.

I mean, WTF? O2Jam of all programs. Even Blueserver Warcraft Loader functions fine but not O2Jam?

Sadly, I will be going on some kinda O2Jam suspension program, in the meantime, World of Warcraft for me =/

P.S. Here's what my keyboard looks like, enjoy :P :


Before you say anything, the space bar is the only thing badly affected from my O2Jamming, I manually removed the windows button because it has conflicts with many other games.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top