A New Horizon - Bsc (Hons) Multimedia Computing

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Monday, October 8, 2007

I haven't gotten into blogging much about my start of degree, seeing there was not a really good time to blog about it.

Well, as expected, the ones that continued to degree were dwindling down to less than 10 percent. So far, only Dan and I were left from the groupie.

We started off at Year 2, Semester 1. We skipped the first year of degree (yippee! think of the amount we saved!).

Well, we got to make new friends, and some old ones (like Andy), which were a combination of Computer Science & Gaming and my course, Multimedia Computing. The odd thing about this is, the ratio of students for CS (Com Sci & Game) is higher compared to MC (Multi Com).

Yeah, well, I discovered I was a left-hander-turned-right-handed and became ambidextrous, which I soon realised my potential in creativity, not logical (hmm, maybe that's why my dad keeps saying I'm not logical - I think outside the box too much). Somewhat weird, I have both traits, and it kinda makes me a jack of all trades, instead of a master of something.

The course (at Sem 1), had been pretty relaxing, subjects were within the grasp of my comprehension, but yet I fear for the worse.

Until my PC gets fixed, I will loath around a little longer, my projects have been kinda slow, but I'm still persistent in making the best out of it, wish me luck.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top