Hi again, it's me

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Monday, November 17, 2008

Continuing from my previous post, there has been a change since the last time I was online (I mean that in more ways than one).

I think I would rather go back to my roots and be named as I had been given since birth. In short, I'm going to be known as an Average Joe Kevin.

I changed my e-mail now, so for those who are still contacting me on urgent matters, please do mail to my previous e-mail (haxter.bsbanlist@gmail.com) for the new one, only urgent issues please, thanks.

As for the major epiphany I had during my absence, there are a few things that I have made changes with my life and accepting it. I know it is a little early for a New Year's Resolution, I guess it is for the best.

  • I had finally moved on from Blueserver (now known as UCPro) affairs and everything that has anything to do with it

  • Appreciating my own name better

  • Will be moving out of my family's house in 3 years' time

  • Putting my all for my assignments and studies


No turning back now.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top