Hi, I'm Kevin

Signed, sealed and delivered by Hakenden Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First - Kevin.
Last - Ch'ng.
Nick - Hakenden.
Year - 1987.

It has been awhile since I last updated the blog.

Probably due to the fact that I have no internet access for the passed week or so.

Probably due to the fact I have so much assignments and stuff piling up.

Probably due to the fact the remaining time is spent on my copies being written for work.

Probably due to the fact that there is just too much shit happening to me and I just need time to digest them.

______________________________

Wow, hectic trying to study and work at the same time. I am just so furious that I was not given enough time to do so. I really place both my study and career on the highest scale of importance, I do not wish to compromise on either just to suffice the time I have. Why is it so hard?

Again, parents. I swear I will never get a car of my own unless I bought it with my own hard earn cash (which would probably be in 6 years time or so). Why does she keep thinking I'm not capable? Now, I am left with no choice and I hope she learns to see the importance of me having the car, since someone ditched me and I have no apparent reason as to why he did that, since he does not let me in his world. Then begone, both you stigmatic reign of blight.

People over the internet can be asses as well. If you fail to learn to trust and always staggering at the fact that people can change, you are so f*cked up beyond all repair. I swear, sometimes people don't learn to understand someone else and be too quick to judge. Judge your f*cking self before you judge me, b*tches.

If the world would extinct in 2012, it seem to make sense now since the world is going through an epic turmoil.

- Emo post from Haxter and Hakenden

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top