*Sigh*

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Monday, November 24, 2008

So much has happened since the dawn of November.

I never thought that so many changes can be so deftly impacting. I lost my internet connection due to retarded services provided by an alternative ISP. I lost whom I thought was my best friend on what reason I don't and wish not to know. I lost my online community because of frustration and hindrance.

The only time I have internet access is while I'm in my college labs. Wow, I'm so f*cked up.

I lost it all ... and I'm going to lose it if my studies and work stacks up and accumulates into a mountain of stress which I will never be able to withstand. I have no more close friends that I could talk to. I have no more friends that would comfort me when I need someone to care for me.

I just ... feel like I'll be lost in an abyss of loneliness. There are no more real friends in this world. It is a doggy dog world out there. I hate humanity. I really think the coming of apocalypse is just what this world needs to purge ridiculous humans off from the face of this planet.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top