iZZi's screwed up system

Signed, sealed and delivered by Kevin Friday, November 21, 2008



I know it is natural for us to be sceptical when it comes to dealing with something new, but iZZi clearly took the cake when I say their new fangled nonsense is just not cut out to what it has promised.

First off, their packages only delivers 1/2 (yes, half) of what they said they were capable of. Say, subscribeing to iZZiPro, 1Mbps speed. I'm getting an average of 512kbps.

Secondly, they have the habit of having maintenance daily, at a fixed time (refer to my disruption log for the pattern of disruption).

Although, the only perk I can see from iZZi is that they do NOT have P2P throttling imposed, so yeah, torrent junkies like myself am happy for that.

Okay enough about those, what I'm saying is their current incompetency in solving troubleshooting issues.

See, my modem was busted about 1 1/2 months ago, so I changed for a new modem. It worked fine, for about 3 weeks or so, then disaster struck.

I remembered it was a Saturday (3 weeks ago), I was still logged on during the morning. I logged off in the evening, forgotten why I did so. Then I tried logging back on during that night but the error keeps prompting me that I have entered an invalid username/password.

I thought I might have mistyped my password when I slept on my keyboard or something, but I kept getting this error for 3 days. I changed my passwords in the long run while I log in, and it just screws up even worse. Now I need to reset my password as well.

So I called them and informed that I would like to reset my password. So the usual procedure goes - enquires for my identity, security shit and stuff and finally my username. I gave them my username and guess what - IT DOES NOT EXIST.

What the f*ck?

Okay, I told them I had returned my unusable modem for a new working one, which yes, it did work for 3 weeks and kaput, one day it decides to stop working. So the tech support told me to call the help line, which inquired my User Terminal ID. The guy asked me to re-register my ID (First Time login thingy in iZZi's main page). So I did, and I found out I need some Security Code thingy.

I e-mailed them and they replied the Security Code is found on the box of the modem (an the e-mail had 2 grammatical error, gawd). So I checked the box of the iZZiPro. Guess what - the User Terminal ID found on the box was NOT the SAME as of the iZZiPro modem, which they had another sticker at the bottom of it.

What the f*ck?

iZZi is so screwed up and I have no internet access since then. I wish I could get my refund back, stupid ISP. The only goddamn reason I used louZi is cause shitmyx has no port in my area.

Malaysia has so many douche bag ISPs, explains why they don't grow in the field of internet technology. Malaysia is gonna be stuck in the stone ages because we have louZi ISP and government.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Twitter

Duality

Blog Counter
Since 4th November, 2007
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter
Back to the top